Protection of Personal Information
- The Center appropriately collect, deal with and provide the personal information only within the necessity for Our activities. In principle, We do not deal with the personal information beyond that necessity without obtaining prior permission by the clients of the Center (hereafter “Clients”). We will take necessary measures to fulfill that purpose.
- The Center complies with the laws and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information in Japan as well as rules and guidelines provided by the Japanese government.
- The Center appropriately deals with the personal information taking necessary measures to prevent any unauthorized access to the personal information, theft, loss, destruction, falsification or divulgence of such personal information or to preclude any similar incidents from happening. It will take immediate remedial actions if any of such incidents occurs.
- The Center will receive and respond to the Clients’ complaints and questions about Our policy to govern the personal information and its protection.
- The Center will continuously review and improve its policy, structure, internal rules, and other systems for protection of the personal information responding to any changes in the concerning laws and regulations in Japan.
The Center may exceptionally change Our policy to comply with the laws and regulations applied in the Clients’ residence (e.g., GDPR (EU) 2016/679).