In fiscal 2018, we will revise our long-term macroeconomic forecasts to 2060.
In fiscal 2018, we will revise our long-term macroeconomic forecasts to 2060, assessing the course of Japan’s economy in a period of transition. Our revised growth projections are scheduled to be released in December 2018 and March 2019.
- Problem may be rooted in university education or business misapplication
- As imported technology stalls, "self-sufficiency" remains the rule in Japan
Does Japanese research and development contribute to economic growth?
- Making the Environment Protection Compatible with Economic Growth is Possible with Structural Economic Reforms
- Tax Revenues of ¥12 Trillion would be needed if fossil fuel prices remain unchanged
- GDP Boost of 70 Trillion Yen by Fiscal Year 2030
- Using ICT for Interaction with Customers Is Key
- Maintain fiscal discipline by establishing an independent institution
- Implement drastic reform to accelerate growth
Roadmap for Financial Reform
- World Economic Map in 2050
- Establish National Targets to Stabilize Population Decline
Long-Term Forecast and Policy Proposal
- Currency reform to end the deflationary economy
Global Financial Framework to Ensure Growth