Back to ListThis report was originally published in Japanese in March 2021. The original report is here.
Asia Research Asia Research Report （FY2020）
US-China Decoupling and Supply Chains
- Introduction: Perspectives on the US-China Decoupling Debate
- Chapter 1: Competition on Technological Hegemony between the US and China and Japan’s Economic Security
- Chapter 2: U.S.-China Network Competition and Submarine Cable
- Chapter 3: Covid-19 Pandemic and Global Health Governance: How to Ease the Impact of the U.S.-China Conflict
- Chapter 4: Prospects for US-China Climate Cooperation
- Chapter 5: U.S.’ excessive fear of China which might cause another decoupling of human interaction and cultural exchange
- Chapter 6: How Should Japan’s Value Chains Deal with US-China Decoupling?
- Chapter 7: Review of Supply Chains and China’s New Initiatives for Resilient Economic System
- Chapter 8: The forefront of US-China high-tech decoupling in Taiwan
- Chapter 9: U.S.-China Financial Negotiations Under Trade Friction
- Chapter 10: Impact of US-China Decoupling on Startup Investment
- Final Chapter: The Multitiered Approach Required of Japan